Signs of drug misuse include:
- sudden mood changes;
- unusual irritability or aggression;
- unusual changes in concentration and energy;
- impaired job performance;
- being late for work;
- taking more time off sick;
- worsening relationships with colleagues or customers; and
- dishonesty and theft.
Remember that all these could be signs of other problems, including stress.
Note: This content is provided as general background information and should not be taken as legal advice or financial advice for your particular situation. Make sure to get individual advice on your case from your union, a source on our free help page or an independent financial advisor before taking any action.
What is WorkSmart?
A career coach that works for everyone.
Enjoy bite-sized activities delivered to you every week.
Equip yourself with essential skills to be the best you yet.
Get the guidance you need to stay focused and reach your goals.