Getting Help

While your family doctor remains the main contact for your healthcare, if you have work-related health problems, a number of other agencies exist to help you, including occupational health (OH) services. And if things go badly wrong you may need advice from a lawyer or from a union.

Note: This content is provided as general background information and should not be taken as legal advice or financial advice for your particular situation. Make sure to get individual advice on your case from your union, a source on our free help page or an independent financial advisor before taking any action.