What can I do about ear wax?

If you suffer ear wax accumulation, you should consult your GP. You should also tell your line manager and union representative. There may be a design fault in the headset.

Note: This content is provided as general background information and should not be taken as legal advice or financial advice for your particular situation. Make sure to get individual advice on your case from your union, a source on our free help page or an independent financial advisor before taking any action.