Forms and information on how to claim unpaid wages are available from GOV.UK. You need Form RP1. If you have difficulty with the form, or a problem completing it online, ask for help from Citizens Advice.
Payments are only made where your employer is in a recognised insolvency situation. This is when:
- there is a court winding-up order;
- there is an administration order;
- a resolution for winding-up due to insolvency has been passed;
- a voluntary arrangement has been made with creditors; or
- a receiver has been appointed.