Covered in this topic:
- My employer is accusing me of misconduct. What can I do?
- I have been called to attend a disciplinary meeting. Will I be able to take someone with me?
- I have been called to a disciplinary interview without any details of the charges being made against me. Is this right?
- I have been suspended from work while investigations into alleged misconduct are taking place. What should I do?
- My employer says that I am not capable of doing my job. What can I do?
- I have been called to a 'lack of capability' hearing. Will I be able to take someone with me?
- My employer has warned me about my level of sickness absence, although I have medical fit note certificates. What are the implications?
- I have been accused of a criminal offence. Will it affect my job?
- I have failed a drug or alcohol test administered by my employer. What will happen now?