Current Size: 100%
What are the signs of RSI?
There are two main types of RSI – localised and diffused. Localised RSIs are where the symptoms are confined to a specific part of the body. Diffused conditions are characterised by general muscle discomfort, pain, burning and tingling, and the exact site of the injury may be hard to locate.
RSI symptoms include:
- pain in the hands, wrists or shoulders;
- tingling, pins and needles, or numbness;
- swelling in the hands or forearms;
- feeling of heaviness in the arms/wrists;
- joint restriction; and
- referred pain (where you feel the pain in a different part of the body to the one that is causing it).