Can I get compensation for occupational asthma?

Yes. Speak to your union rep or a solicitor about making a claim against your employer. See our section on Personal Injury Claims.

You may also be entitled to claim Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit. You can get information about this benefit from the GOV.UK website and the Department for Work and Pensions.

Note: This content is provided as general background information and should not be taken as legal advice or financial advice for your particular situation. Make sure to get individual advice on your case from your union, a source on our free help page or an independent financial advisor before taking any action.