How can my union help?

Each union follows its own procedure, so you will need to enquire. Usually, individual members access their legal services through their workplace union branch, their nearest district office (details on the membership card) or head office legal service.

Note: This content is provided as general background information and should not be taken as legal advice or financial advice for your particular situation. Make sure to get individual advice on your case from your union, a source on our free help page or an independent financial advisor before taking any action.