Unfortunately we're not able to offer individual legal advice or help with your own situation at work. For free individual legal or case advice, you could contact your trade union if you are a member of one, ring the ACAS helpline, or visit a local Law Centre if there is one near you. You can find some links to these sources on our free help page

If you've any suggestions or comments about the technical operation of the website, or partnerships with, please fill out the form below and we will try to get back to you as quickly as we can with a response.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.