Current Size: 100%
1. Information collected
We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of online forms and every time you e-mail us your details.
We collect additional information automatically about your visit to our web site.
2. Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this web site for the purposes of:
- advertising, marketing and public relations
- administering orders and accounts relating to suppliers or customers
- administering membership records
- providing consultancy or advisory services
- maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
- providing reservation or booking services
- carrying out research (e.g. scientific, social, economic and market research)
- trading in personal information (selling, hiring or exchanging information)
If you decide that you do not want to receive information about:
- our products or services
- products of services offered by other companies within our group
- products or servies offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations
you may opt out by sending us an email at privacy@workSMART.org.uk.
We will only disclose personal information to other companies within our group of companies, business partners, successors in title to our business, suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf, licensed Credit Reference Agencies and other unions.
4. Other web sites
5. Access rights
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at Congress House, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3LQ.
6. Internet-based transfers
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.