Where can I get advice on local tax, health service, workplace safety and other aspects of working outside the UK?

There are various official sources that provide advice and supply literature summarising the issues of working abroad. These include:

Note: This content is provided as general background information and should not be taken as legal advice or financial advice for your particular situation. Make sure to get individual advice on your case from your union, a source on our free help page or an independent financial advisor before taking any action.